Prime Contract: System Engineer
***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required***
Hiring now for our Prime contract.
This exciting new program will collaborate with stakeholders across the IC to help our cyber warriors on mission. This is true SE work—we’re not looking for someone who can just pass a test and hold a few certifications. Red Arch needs dedicated IC professionals who can see the problems facing the team and work with multiple agencies and partners across the IC. We need someone who will speak to our government partners, explain the complex circumstances, and come up with innovated solutions.
The Red Arch Team of Systems Engineers will assist the government in all aspects of the SE lifecycle on a high visibility program that will collaborate between multiple IC partners. Our team will help provide professional engineering services to the government portfolio managers during the initiation, planning, and execution, monitoring, and close out phases on numerous complex engineering projects supporting CNO and similar orgs.
The contractor shall support our customer with analytic, and technical services. The scope of this effort shall include strategic and technical planning, performance management, technical and analytical process improvement/reengineering, and process development and documentation. Contractor shall provide support by defining and documenting requirements, developing plans and schedules, gathering and analyzing data, creating analytical metrics, dashboards, and reports, developing and documenting processes and policies, and assisting with preparing, analyzing, and reporting on strategic initiatives, manpower, finance, training, travel, collection accesses, and other mission enabling support information needed to assist leadership.
14 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar score, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading SE efforts. BS degree is System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. 5 years of SE experience may be substituted for a BS degree.
- The contractor shall provide expertise and knowledge needed to assist and support our customer in improving mission enabling support activities through the following tasks:
- Provide support to gather, analyze, and prioritize resources
- Provide support to develop and document a standardized approach to define, administer and report on collection requirements and metrics.
- Provide support to develop and document training plants
- Provide support to develop and document processes and policies
- Provide support to develop, implement, and manage strategic plans
- Provide support to develop, define, collect and report on performance measures
- Provide support to develop project schedules
- Provide support to document access and collection postures and snapshots
- Provide support with developing and implementing projects/programs
- Provide support with updating and maintaining government repositories and data collection systems with information
- Provide support with gathering, analyzing, distributing, tracking, and reporting on collection requirements
- Provide analysis and support to collect, define, and document requirements
- Provide support to develop a standardized approach to monitor and manage project performance
- Provide support to identify, analyze, recommend, and implement and/or document improvement opportunities
- Provide support to prepare weekly presentations, whitepapers, and/or briefing materials
- Publish results and findings on a web front-end, utilizing website publishing expertise.
- Provide support in deciding what architectures, procedures, designs, and models will be required to solve technical problems
- Provide support with systems engineering functions, including performing high-level system design, specify system/component performance and interface requirements and develop installation, integration and acceptance test plans
- Provide as needed progress reports to customer leadership
Please contract us for more detailed information: [email protected]
All Red Arch Solutions openings require US Citizenship.
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.