IT Systems Administrator
***Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a leading U.S. small business providing its customers with state-of-the-art tactical and strategic intelligence, systems, and software engineering solutions, solving some of the most pressing and unique intelligence community challenges related to national security.
Our employees are exceptionally skilled professionals. We recruit individuals who are dedicated to collecting, analyzing, and disseminating critical information to national leaders. Our engineers design, develop, and deploy mission critical solutions to support the war fighters.
· Manage and maintain the organization's CentOS 7 Linux systems to ensure their reliability, security, and performance
· Install, configure, and troubleshoot system software and infrastructure, including servers, networks, and storage devices
· Develop and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) scripts and templates using tools such as Terraform and Amazon’s Cloud Formation to automate system deployments and configurations
· Implement and maintain configuration as code (CaC), using tools such as Ansible and Salt, to manage system configurations and changes
· Monitor system performance, diagnose and resolve issues, and implement tuning and optimization measures as needed
· Develop and maintain system documentation, including configuration guides and standard operating procedures
· Collaborate with other IT teams to integrate systems and applications, and ensure that all systems are working together effectively
· Ensure that systems are compliant with organizational policies and procedures, as well as any applicable regulatory requirements
· Implement and maintain system hardening measures to ensure system security
· Maintain current knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in system administration, and recommend improvements to the organization's systems
· Strong understanding of CentOS 7 Linux system administration principles and methodologies
· Experience developing and maintaining infrastructure as code (IaC) and configuration as code (CaC) scripts and templates using tools such as Terraform and Ansible
· Ability to diagnose and resolve complex system issues in a timely manner
· Experience with system monitoring and performance tuning tools
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Familiarity applying Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
· Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware or KVM
· Scripting experience in Bash, Python, or Perl
Years of Experience:
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Linux system administration, with experience in CentOS 7 administration.
TS/SCI clearance is required
All Red Arch Solutions openings require US Citizenship.
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government. We offer excellent benefits, including 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, up to 10% 401k contribution, and reimbursement for tuition/certifications. Top of the line PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.